Empowering industrial workforces with AI to improve profitability and achieve net-zero carbon targets.
Canvass AI is disrupting the industrial sector with its cutting-edge AI platform, by transforming industrial engineers into data and digital engineers. Backed by some of the world’s largest companies like Google’s Gradient Ventures, Canvass is democratizing the use of AI in day to day operations so industrial companies can build AI/ML models at scale and deploy them in production to gain business benefits in real time.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you live and breathe product marketing and know the immense value this strategic function brings to an organization. Through your proven experience in B2B -SaaS product marketing, you have learned how to keep your eye on the big picture and execute on what needs to get done to move the needle.
We are looking for an experienced, collaborative, and driven Product Marketing Industry Lead, who will take Canvass AI to new heights and drive rapid growth across existing and new markets. You will be responsible for core go-to-market activism and ongoing product success - defining product positioning through a deep understanding of the market, buyers, and key competitors. You will synthesize information and serve as an internal and external evangelist and influencer to ensure the sales, marketing, and customer success are equipped with the right tools, knowledge, and information to properly position Canvass AI to win in the market.
· Conceptualize, build and analyze various marketing plans, strategies and campaigns to power the growth of Canvass AI’s brand and product.
· Develop and launch campaigns to support our GTM (go to market) initiatives.
· Develop targeted and meaningful content, product positioning and messaging that differentiates Canvass AI capabilities across the industry.
· Communicate the value proposition of Canvass AI’s platform and capabilities to sales enablement and develop assets and sales tools that support the sales cycle.
· Participate in the launch of new product releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of industry-agnostic plans.
· Work closely with our Product Management and Go-To-Market teams to develop enablement content, product demos, sales tools and strategies.
· Help drive market intelligence through in-depth industry and competitive analysis, while consistently devising programs to outpace the competition.
· Develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand within the industry.
· Work with our broader marketing team to develop thought leadership and increase awareness of Canvass AI for expert data scientist user personas, influencers, and decision makers.
· Create and maintain a crystal clear and highly compelling product messaging matrix.
· Create and shape customer personas.
· Track competitive marketing landscape against category.
· Empower sales with competitive intelligence, and create and maintain competitor talking tracks, battle cards, cheat sheets, FAQs, and training.
· SaaS product marketing experience is a must.
· 8-10 years of work experience in B2B Product Marketing and/or Product Management.
· Deep understanding of machine learning and analytic applications, especially in production / operational environments.
· Demonstrated success in product launches and end-to-end execution of supporting marketing strategies.
· Excellent communication skills a must; written and oral, including presentation and product demonstration experience to large and diverse audiences. You have a knack for developing compelling, differentiated, and memorable product narratives.
· Analyst relations experience with firms such as Forrester and Gartner.
· You enjoy collaborating with passionate cross-functional teams (e.g., sales, product management, marketing, customer success).
· Roll up your sleeve get stuff done attitude with high growth start-up experience.
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
Some of the benefits you can expect as part of our team include:
· Awesome team and culture (every day)
· Generous time off, including vacation and personal days personal days to help rejuvenate
· Extended health benefits, including drug coverage, dental coverage, and Health Spending Account
· Flexible office policy, with options to work remotely
· Attend Conferences to extend your knowledge and skills
· Company-provided MacBooks and standing desks
· Top technology and tools to excel at your role
· Free team lunches
Why Join Canvass?
Canvass Analytics is using AI to automate operations for the Industrial sector. We are changing the way industry thinks and uses AI, and it’s getting noticed everywhere. We’ve been recognized by Network World as a Top 10 Hot AI-Powered IoT Startups and by Canadian Innovation Exchange as a Top 20 Most Innovative Canadian Company. Canvass is backed by Google’s Gradient Ventures.
What's it like working at Canvass?
This is a place where everyone is all in. From the CEO to the newest hire, we all pitch in where needed and do what it takes. We are a relatively flat organization where everyone is invited to the table, to listen in and be part of the conversation and decisions. We have an inclusive culture