Empowering industrial workforces with AI to improve profitability and achieve net-zero carbon targets.
At Canvass Analytics, we are disrupting the way industrial operational data is being used to make critical business decisions. Our disruptive, leading edge AI-powered analytics platform transforms plant operations, giving them predictive insights that enable autonomous operations.
Canvass AI software platform is empowering Fortune 1,500 industrial companies to transform industrial engineers into digital engineers who are driving data driven decisions in day to day operations. Canvass Analytics’ customers include leading energy, manufacturing, food and ag, oil and gas, and metals and mining companies around the globe.
We’re an agile scale-up with the operational intelligence of a global business. As we accelerate rapidly, we are constantly looking for driven and ambitious innovators to join our team.
• Our cloud-based web application puts process engineers in control of a scalable machine learning platform which enables them to improve factory operations.
• We work in small, cross-functional product teams composed of Product Designer, Product Manager and 2-4 developers
• We don’t work from a feature roadmap: instead each team works towards a set of business objectives and is empowered to design and implement the best solution they can come up with
• We have a data-driven culture and use leading edge tools that give us access to how users are interacting with our platform
• 5+ years product management experience
• Experience working with a high growth B2B SaaS company
• Excellent communication skills, able to work equally well with our customers, developers and internal stakeholders such as Marketing and Customer Success
• Strong data literacy and a track record of using data and experimentation to drive product decision
• A curious nature that think outside the box and love to experiment.
• Experience working in an agile software development environment
• Collaboration skills and the knowledge that success as a product manager is rooted in ensuring the whole team is aligned and working together toward the same goal
• Preferably you’ve worked in a start up before and understand life in a small company
• Product Management experience in any of the following areas: Industrial, Oil and Gas, Metals, Mining, Food and Agriculture
• Passion for how things are made and manufactured
• Familiarity with AI, data science and/or analytics
• Experience using Pendo
• Executing product strategy, road mapping, and prioritization of tasks related to driving the core customer experience
• Understanding the context of our customers and users, and identifying the most important problems to solve to make them wildly successful
• Investigating and analyzing competitors
• Working with designers and engineers to drive the product forward, taking cues from and relaying information and feedback from users to the rest of the company
• Continually collecting information and data from user behaviour to inform product direction
• Communicating roadmaps and metrics clearly to cross-functional teams to ensure quality collaboration on actionable items
• Working with other departments to ensure they are positioned to succeed with the product
You want to join a company that’s at the forefront of leading-edge technology and you want to be the person that takes us there and captures massive market share. You want to be part of an ambitious, successful team that is rapidly scaling up, and building a world class organization.
Some of the benefits you can expect as part of our team include:
• Inclusive culture, open to ideas
• Generous time off, including vacation and personal days to help rejuvenate
• Extended health benefits, including drug coverage, dental coverage, and Health Spending Account
• Flexible office policy, with options to work remotely
• Attend Conferences to extend your knowledge and skills
• Company-provided MacBooks and standing desks
• Top technology and tools to excel at your role
• Free team lunches
Canvass Analytics is using AI to automate operations for theIndustrial sector. We are changing the way industry thinks and uses AI, and it’s getting noticed everywhere. We’ve been recognized by Network World as a Top 10 Hot AI-Powered IoT Startups and by Canadian Innovation Exchange asa Top 20 Most Innovative Canadian Company. Canvass is backed by Google’sGradient Ventures.
This is a place where everyone is all in. From the CEO to the newest hire, we all pitch in where needed and do what it takes. We are a relatively flat organization where everyone is invited to the table, to listen in and be part of the conversation and decisions. We have an inclusive culture.
Think this job is meant for you but worried you don’t have it all?If you feel you meet 70% of the qualifications listed and you are an innovative team player, express your interest here and we promise to consider your full profile.
Canvass Analytics welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.