Empowering industrial workforces with AI to improve profitability and achieve net-zero carbon targets.
Canvass AI – Disrupting how Industrials Improve Global Productivity and Sustainability
Do you want to make a positive impact on the world?
Canvass AI is disrupting the manufacturing and industrial sector by making the hype of AI a reality. Our AI platform is fast becoming the most in-demand solution on the market because we put the power of AI in the hands of industrial engineers, who can now unleash the value in their data in ways they’ve never been able to before! We are helping the world’s largest companies drive impactful results, almost instantly, from improving their productivity to spearheading their global sustainability efforts. Our software and customer deployments prove each day that AI is revolutionizing how manufacturers reduce carbon emissions, waste, water, and energy consumption.
Proudly funded by Alphabet’s Gradient Ventures and Yamaha Motor Ventures. Join us on the quest to build a more sustainable and productive future!
DO WHAT YOU LOVE!
Due to organizational growth, a Talent Engagement Specialist is required for our Toronto office. This newly created position will be responsible for full lifecycle Recruitment activities for the entire organization as well as collaborating with the HR Consultant to execute and administer HR functions such as, but not limited to: Performance Management, Benefits, Compensation, and Training and Development. Developing the Recruitment infrastructure and Workforce Planning, attracting, sourcing, screening, interviewing, reference checking and onboarding candidates for all positions will be the primary focus of this role. This role will have the opportunity to participate in hybrid work including a requirement to work both onsite and remotely.
MAKE AN IMPACT!
1. Source and secure appropriate candidates for all required roles within aggressive timelines on an ongoing basis to meet hiring needs of all departments. A large number of positions across Engineering, Customer Success, Marketing, Sales, and Administration are expected to be filled in 2022.
2. In collaboration with the Executive Team and the HR Consultant, develop and implement Recruitment and Selection best practices with respect to templated, documented processes and policies to build the Company’s Recruitment and Selection infrastructure to handle current and future needs.
3. In collaboration with the Executive Team and HR Consultant, support the development of the HR infrastructure in a variety of functional areas.
HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
WHY YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM!
Canvass AI is a leader in industrial AI. Canvass is innovating the way and empowering the industrial workforce to use AI in day-to-day operations. Our work has been recognized by Network World as a Top 10 Hot AI-Powered IoT Start-up and by Canadian Innovation Exchange as a Top 20 Most Innovative Canadian Company. We’re an agile scale-up with the operational intelligence of a global business. As we accelerate rapidly, we are constantly looking for driven and ambitious innovators to join our team.
Canvass is a place where being formidable, innovative, and impactful is part of our DNA. We have an inclusive culture that thrives on the challenges and opportunities that being a disruptor brings. From the CEO to the newest hire, we all pitch in where needed and do what it takes and accountability for it. We are a flat organization where you will be invited (and expected!) to be part of the conversation!
Don’t take our word for it – see why our team love to work at Canvass.
WHAT YOU GET… YES, THERE’S MORE!
READY TO WORK?
In lieu of a cover letter, interested applicants are asked to please submit your resume, answers to the following questions and your salary expectations to: Sarah Angood (HR Consultant) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Please describe the most challenging role you’ve successfully sourced and hired for in the last year. Be sure to include your methodology and challenges you overcame.
2. Provide an example of how you have demonstrated each the following values throughout your career?
We love connecting with candidates who want to know more - find our staff on LinkedIn and get connected today!
Canvass AI supports an inclusive safe working environment and welcomes and encourages applications from all people. Accommodations are available by request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please include your request for any specific accommodations in your covering letter.