Canvass AI, A Leader in Industrial AI, Seeks Marketing Campaign Specialist
Canvass AI is disrupting the industrial sector with its leading AI platform by enabling operators to scale the use of machine learning in their day-to-day production to gain immediate business benefits. Funded by Alphabet’s Gradient Ventures and Yamaha Motor Ventures, Canvass is democratizing access to AI by requiring little or no data science knowledge to use it. Global companies are employing Canvass AI today to achieve higher quality, lower cost, less disruption while reducing waste and emissions.
As a Marketing Campaign Specialist you will be responsible for the marketing campaign operations of Canvass. Develop and execute Marketing campaigns to generate leads and increase demand funnel through-put. This position reports to VP-Marketing.
Location: Toronto, Ontario or remote
- Strategize, execute, and optimize a data-driven B2B demand generation campaign strategy to achieve sales goals for an assigned geographic or firmographic defined market segment.
- Developing and deploying integrated marketing campaigns, including planning, aligning internal teams, developing audience segments, building email nurtures, owning top funnel virtual events, and measuring results on HubSpot
- Apply an experimentation mindset to marketing campaigns to drive, test, learn, and optimize. Continuously conduct A/B testing across all channels
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to build prescriptive persona-based buyer journeys as the foundation for campaign strategy
- Work with internal and external team members to ensure proper messaging, timing, and execution of multi-channel campaigns
- Actively manage HubSpot, including integrations and automation set up, monitoring analytics, and adjusting as necessary to enhance performance
- Complete basic design tasks, and work with a designer when needed.
- Align with SDRs on results of top funnel campaigns, gain anecdotal feedback, and generate ideas for campaign optimizations
- Use marketing automation and email nurturing to engage and convert prospects and customers across the buyer journey
- Provide ongoing reporting, campaign insights and pacing toward goal to stakeholders
- Document processes in handbook for transparency
- 3-4+ years of experience and proven track record in developing multi-channel roadmaps
- Experience working in a metrics driven culture to measure tactic and channel impacts
- Ability to manage multiple projects with intertwining deadlines while staying focused on the details
- Experience with marketing automation software (HubSpot preferred)
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with CRM software (HubSpot preferred)
- Experience working in a B2B software marketing/sales/product/customer success team
- Experience with A/B testing, experiment design, campaign analysis (attribution reporting is a plus)
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong project management, organizational, and communication skills
- Impeccable eye for detail
- Exhibit willingness and flexibility to work both independently as well as part of a team
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- Understanding of sales and marketing principles and practices
- Integrity, honesty
Some of the benefits you can expect as part of our team include:
- Generous time off, including vacation and personal days to help rejuvenate
- Extended health benefits, including drug coverage, dental coverage, and a Health Spending Account
- Extended learning via Coursera account
- Flexible work policy, with options to work remotely
- Stock options as part of your compensation
- Attend conferences and training courses to extend your knowledge and skills
- Company-provided MacBooks and standing desks
- Latest technology and tools to excel at your role
- Team lunches
Why join Canvass?
Canvass AI is changing the way industry thinks and uses AI, and it’s getting noticed everywhere. We’ve been recognized by Network World as a Top 10 Hot AI-Powered IoT Start-ups and by Canadian Innovation Exchange as a Top 20 Most Innovative Canadian Company.
What’s it like working at Canvass?
This is a place where everyone is all in. From the CEO to the newest hire, we all pitch in where needed and do what it takes. We are a relatively flat organization where everyone is invited to the table, to listen in and be part of the conversation and decisions. We have an inclusive culture.